Tuesday 29 December 2009

Smile

Yesterday was Liam's 23rd birthday, so we decided to crash his apartment at ten in the morning and take him to the skating rink. And then we went bowling, got dinner and hit up a bar. A good time was had by all. Success! I really wanted to celebrate the occasion because Liam has been so good to me, especially over the past year or so, and I want him to know how much I appreciate it.


Headed back to New York tomorrow, except this time I'm taking Joel, Missa, Ben, Gracie, Kizzie and Beth with me! The Twins throw the best parties and I'm sure this one will surpass all expectations.

It's our last night at home until mid-February, at the earliest. Kinda bittersweet. I'm gonna miss it... but, at the same time, I absolutely cannot wait to get settled onto the bus. Joel is somewhat worried about how we're going to manage the physical side of our relationship, since we'll be sleeping on a bus with ten other people - in bunks. I told him I'd think of something but I really haven't. I'm not one to want sex everyday but I'm quite happy with the pace of my sex life at current and would like to keep it up.

Oh well. I'm sure Roxy will have ideas. That chick could make sex happen at a funeral.

No comments:

Post a Comment