Monday 7 December 2009

Contagious


I've been in rehearsals more or less the entire week... and I'm exhausted.

But the set list is done! It took a while to work out what songs worked, what songs didn't, but I think we have it down. It's going to be a very high energy show overall, but we have an acoustic section in there too, to balance it out. It should be a good mix.

Plus, we can always make changes once we're out on the road. Nothing is set in stone.


LYNX REBEKAH - Rehearsing yesterday...

I'm going to be spending a couple days in New York soon. I leave on the 18th and return on the 22nd. Lindsay and Roxy want to go wedding dress shopping! It might seem a little mad to start looking at dresses in December when I'm not getting married until May, but I'm going to be on tour January through mid-March, at which point there will be less than two months until the event! I want this done with as soon as possible. I don't want to be thinking about a damn dress throughout the whole tour.

Since we don't have long to do this, I've told Lindsay and Roxy that they can look at dresses and note down any they like, and then I'll take a look when I get to New York. I trust their ideas. They know what works and what don't. Cadence will be there too. And she absolutely doesn't know what works and what don't, but she sure as hell is a riot.

Mom and Missa keep laughing at me. Apparently I'm much too laid back about this wedding. I don't know. Maybe I'll start freaking out in a couple months. For now I'm just enjoying the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment