Friday 18 December 2009

New York Minute


New York, Bitches!

I do love it out here. Even though it is minus 2 degrees outside. I'm wearing two shirts, shorts under my pants and an enormous hoodie that Roxy ever so kindly gave me. It's super weird to think that Cady doesn't feel this. I'd say that I'm jealous but her condition is extremely dangerous and can be fatal.

Dress shopping tomorrow! I'm excited. But I hope it warms up some!

Being here, around these kids, makes me the broodiest person ever, which scares me because I'm usually not... but I can't help it. Roxy and Malachi really do have the most gorgeous babies I ever did see.

Seeing Cady with Providence can be weird. It's odd to think that she gave birth to her, you know? And it's weird to see her doing the things that Roxy and Malachi would usually do, like bathe her and push her in the stroller. She's pretty good with her. For example, I came downstairs this morning to see Cadence on the couch with Vida asleep in her arms. She was stroking her face and just looking at her. I wanted to cry. Regardless of the situation, it's more than clear that Cady loves that little girl with all her heart. And I'm pretty sure Providence loves her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment