Monday 8 November 2010

Dream On


I must admit, being married is so much more fun than I thought it would be. 

When you announce that you're planning to get married at a young age, a lot of people will do anything and everything to try to persuade you not to. I can't even begin to list all the horror stories I heard throughout Joel and I's engagement. 

But they were always from strangers, or people that had very little impact on our lives. Nobody that knew us tried to tell us that we were doing the wrong thing. And I think that's partly why I always knew that it was absolutely right. 


Life is good. Work is great. Joel is awesome. 

Missa started seeing a new dude. It's not exclusive yet but she seems to like him, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for her. Mom and Alex are going strong! And Serena is single and will remain so until she's twenty-three. 

I feel pretty lucky right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment